FEATURED POST THIS WEEK:

Sunday : Song On Repeat


Sometimes I see my own feelings and emotions like music. Like a harmony of several meaningful events in my life with some important person in my life. When they mix together, there will be this sort of heat or just freezing cold breeze coming out from inside of me. The kind of feeling and emotion will be like the genre of the music. No wonder why there is a certain song for a certain feeling. It will be like a translation of this burst of emotion. Some you wish to end quicker, some you wish to just play a bit longer.
There is a certain song that keep playing in my head. Sometimes when you miss someone or when you are with that special person, I think there will be like a special song, like a background music for the moment, like a soundtrack of your story. It's like when a musician wrote a song, his mind will filled with memories or wishes and hopes. That's why I listen to music almost in any given moment. I listen to music too, as I write this. It gave me so much just in a few minutes.
Sometimes I even wonder if that maybe we are all assigned with some certain songs. We see it as our favorite song. But the way I see, your favorite song might show your stories or hopes. Yes, it's quite weird, I know. But if you think about it, maybe you will find the explanation right inside your own head about why you love a certain song so much, what is the real reason? What story or dreams or hopes that reflect strongly on that song?

Comments

Contact Me!

Name

Email *

Message *